Computer Usage Guidelines
The following computer actions are unacceptable and not permitted as under the Use Policy of the Souderton Area School District: Policy 815.1 (Acceptable Use Of The Computers, Network, Internet, Electronic Communications, And Information).
- E-mail (including diaries), chat rooms or instant messaging of any kind.
- Changes to default settings i.e. screen savers, wall paper etc.
- Downloading files or games
- Changes to the network system
- Offensive/abusive language or images
- Unauthorized disks, CD's, or headphones, flash drives, etc.
- Inappropriate or non-educational Web sites (including social networking skills)
- Registrations, surveys, free merchandise, or purchases
Failure to comply with the above guidelines will result in appropriate disciplinary consequences.