Crest Community Challenge - Oct. 6th
Indian Crest is excited to be bringing back our annual Crest Community Challenge, also known as C3. Please see details below.
The Crest Community Challenge is a schoolwide event where we celebrate our community by giving back through community service and raise funds for our families who have come across a hardship.
Thursday, October 6th, 2022 during the school day.
Crest Community Challenge has two parts, Community Service and Color Run.
- Community Service will take place on campus and in the local community.
- The Color Run will take place on campus.
Ways to contribute?
We collect donations for our C3 fund which directly goes back to our community. The fund is used for families who may be experiencing hard times or a life tragedy. Our goal is to offer monetary support so families can continue to move forward during a difficult time.
There are several opportunities for donations.
- Students – We ask students to donate $10 or more. This covers a t-shirt, goggles for the run, and the remaining $5 goes to the C3 fund. If a student cannot afford the $10, we still ask them to participate in the day.
- Families – We ask if families have the means they can also make a donation in any amount. Or we ask families to donate supplies for our community service activities by visiting the sign-up genius link: C3 Supplies Donations SignUp Genius
- Businesses – Businesses can make a donation and be recognized on our sponsor wall which we share with the community. Donations can be made online.
- Tennis Ball Tumble – Students can participate in a tennis ball tumble during the course of the day. Students purchase tennis balls for $1 and then throw them into a field towards a desired prize. The closest ball wins the prize.
Do you want to volunteer?
We do appreciate volunteers during our C3 event. We are looking for a variety of volunteers for October 6th. Please see the Volunteering page of the District Web site for what is needed to volunteer.
If you are interested in volunteering, please e-mail Joan Shepardson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Student Name
- Availability – 8:00-11:30 AM (community service), 12:30 PM (Color Run) or all day, I would like to be with my student, or I can help in any area needed.
We will send additional information regarding the schedule for the day, volunteer detailed information, and permissions slips.
We thank you in advance for support of this awesome experience.