Students Schedules for 2022-23
As of August 1, 2022, you can log in to Home Access Center to view your child's schedule for the upcoming school year. If you need help resetting a password or setting up your Home Access account, you can follow the steps the District site Home Access Center page.
A few items to note when viewing a schedule for middle school...
- We have A and B days and run 6 blocks everyday.
- Related Arts run by Semester. M1, M2 is first semester, M3, M4 is second semester.
- All students have an Advisory, this is where students will report to start their day for the first 2 weeks of school.
- All students have the 4 core classes (Math, ELA, Social Studies, and Science).
- All students have physical education.
- 6th & 7th Grade Music students have 4 related arts courses.
- 6th & 7th Grade Non-Music students have 6 related art courses.
- Lunch is listed at the bottom of the schedule.
- 6th grade lunch is between blocks 3 & 4.
- 7th grade lunch is between blocks 2 & 3.
- 8th grade lunch is between blocks 4 & 5.
- 8th Grade students should have selected a high school credit course unless it was discussed otherwise with a counselor or teacher.
- The credited courses are STEM, Spanish, and French and take place during the related arts blocks.
- There are no more seats available in Spanish.
- If your child did not get their first choice, they would have been put into their second choice.
We cannot make any Team or schedule changes unless there was an error in music courses. We spend countless hours on team and class placements as well as balancing all teams and classes. If your child is missing a music class or is in a music class incorrectly, please email school counselor, Mr. Stanton at email@example.com.
Visiting IC for a Tour
We will begin welcoming students into the building to walk their schedule and practice lockers on Monday, August 8. We currently are replacing the roof at Indian Crest so we will send email updates if parts of the building will be closed due to this project. Students need to be accompanied by an adult to do a self-guided tour. The building will be open Monday-Thursday, August 8 - August 23 from 8:30AM-3:00PM.