Withdrawal from School

The Parent/Guardian must complete a withdraw form which can be obtained from the District Office or the Middle School Office. The withdraw form from the parent/guardian must be presented to the student's counselor two days before the student intends to leave the Souderton Area School District. The request shall include the reason for leaving and the student’s new address.